Welcome to Footville, Wisconsin
Village Hall Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 9am - Noon
Afternoon hours vary. Please call for an appointment: 608-876-6116
The Office will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 27th & 28th for the Thanksgiving Holiday
2015 Budget & 2014 Taxes
- The Village Board adopted the 2015 Budget at the regular November Board meeting after the Budget Public Hearing on Thursday, November 6, 2014.
- In an effort to keep taxes low and take full advantage of State funding, the total Village Budget is only $9,800 higher than the 2014 Budget, a 1.7% increase, at $586,299.
- The 2014 local tax levy was set at $308,437, a .2% increase of $668.
- The 2015 Budget can be viewed under the "Government" tab above, under "Meeting Agendas".
Snow and Ice Ordinances
- PARKING AFTER A SNOWFALL - Vehicles must be moved off the streets any time there is 1" or more of snow to plow. Violators will be issued a citation for a minimum of $50.00.
- SIDEWALKS - Sidewalks must be cleared of snow and ice by 10:00 a.m. or within 2 hours after it stops snowing per Ordinance 5.09. The Village will charge fees and costs to the owner when this is not done and the Village has the maintenance done.
- FIRE HYDRANTS - Please keep hydrants clear of snow for the fire department to access in case of an emergency!
- STREETS - Please do not blow, plow, or shovel into the street. This causes a hazard for vehicles.
- The next monthly Village Board meeting will be held Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street.
- Meeting minutes and agendas - including the 2015 Budget - can be viewed under the "Government" tab above.
0% Interest Home Loans
- Interest-free loans are available to help qualified first-time home buyers with their loan, and to help current home owners and landlords rehabilitate their property.
- Projects may include a new furnace, roof, siding, or windows; plumbing, electrical, basement, or foundation repairs; lead-based paint removal; accessibility options, etc.
- For more information contact our Grant Administrator Barb Gabrielson at Crispell-Snyder - (800) 762-0665.
Footville Water Utility
- Due to the freezing temperatures, the weekly flushing of the fire hydrants has been suspended until spring of 2015.
- If you have a water or sewer utility emergency after hours, please contact Public Works Director Jeramie Mielke at (608) 751-4206.
Ezra Foote Memorial Manor
- Ezra Foote Memorial Manor has apartments for seniors or persons with disabilities. Rent is based on 30% of income with medical, sewer, and water deductible.
- Call Charrys Woodstock at (608) 751-6502 for more information on Ezra Foote Memorial Manor.
Americans with Disabilities Act
The Village of Footville does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. The Village does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may be forwarded to the Village Hall.