Welcome to Footville, Wisconsin
Village Hall Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 9am - Noon
Afternoon hours vary. Please call for an appointment: 608-876-6116
The Village Hall office will be closed Monday, March 10
- 2013 Property Tax Bills for the Village of Footville were mailed on Friday, December 20th.
- All Property Tax Payments are paid to the Rock County Treasurer. You can pay in person at the Courthouse, by mail, or online at www.co.rock.wi.us
- No tax payments are accepted at the Village Office.
- The water tower repainting project is completed. The tower has been cleaned, repaired, and updated to improve water quality and the lifespan of the tower.
- Thanks go out to Jeramie Mielke and Joe North of the Public Works Department, MSA Professional Services, and LC United Painting.
- The next Village Board meeting will be held Thursday, April 3 at 7:00pm at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street.
- Beginning January 1st, 2014, stray animals/pets found in the Village of Footville will be taken in to the Rock County Humane Society.
Ezra Foote Memorial Manor
- Ezra Foote Memorial Manor has apartments for seniors or persons with disabilities. Rent is based on 30% of income with medical, sewer, and water deductible.
- Call Charrys Woodstock at (608) 751-6502 for more information on Ezra Foote Memorial Manor.
Water & Sewer Utilities
- If you are experiencing problems with your water or sewer utilities after hours, please contact Jeramie Mielke at (608) 751-4206.
Americans with Disabilities Act
The Village of Footville does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. The Village does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may be forwarded to the Village Hall.