Welcome to Footville, Wisconsin
Monday - Friday 9am - Noon
Afternoon hours are available and vary. Please call for an appointment: 608-876-6116
Leaf Collection will end!
Tuesday, November 17 will be the last day for leaf collection. In order to expedite the leaf collection process, please remember to rake leaves INTO THE STREET, next to the curb. Leaves left in the terrace area or yard WILL NOT be picked up! Any questions please contact the Village Office.
- If you would like to spend the day (or even part of the day) helping to administer one of our Nation's great privileges, please join us as a Certified Elections Inspector! Training and financial compensation are provided.
- Contact the Office for more information or to sign up!
- The next monthly Village Board meeting will be held Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street.
- Meeting minutes and agendas can be viewed in "Agendas" under the "Government" tab.
Snow - Sidewalk and Parking
- Winter is on its way and that means its time for a friendly reminder regarding snow removal from sidewalks and parking restrictions.
- When it snows 1" or more - all vehicles are to be off the streets immediately. Failure to be off the streets will result in parking tickets being issued and potentially delay plowing of the said street.
- Sidewalks are to be cleared of both ice and snow by 10:00 a.m. or within 3 hours of daylight after a snow's end. Failure to comply will result in a charge from the Village as noted in the ordinance # 01-11-10A.
Ezra Foote Memorial Manor
- Ezra Foote Memorial Manor has apartments for seniors or persons with disabilities. Rent is based on 30% of income with medical, sewer, and water deductible.
- Call Charrys Woodstock at (608) 751-6502 for more information.
- Kids Krew for kids ages 5-12 on Monday nights in October & November from 6-7 p.m. at the New Horizon Church.
- Saturday, December 12 - Cookie Walk at New Horizon Church starting at 9 a.m. until cookies run out!
Americans with Disabilities Act
The Village of Footville does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. The Village does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may be forwarded to the Village Hall.