Welcome to Footville, Wisconsin
Monday - Friday 9am - Noon
Afternoon hours vary. Please call for an appointment: 608-876-6116
Wednesday's starting Mid-April
In order to maintain the water mains and bring the best quality water to your home, the hydrants will be flushed weekly on every Wednesday.
The flushing works up sediment from the water mains. Keep this in mind when doing laundry or other activities that this temporarily discolored water could effect. It helps to remember:
Dog Licenses due April 1st
- All dogs in the Village must be licensed by April 1st in accordance with State Statute 174.05. The Village ordinance allows for 2 dogs per household.
- Fees: Unneutered males or unspayed females $11.00; Neutered or spayed dogs $6.00. Late fee after April 1st $5.00; fine for an unlicensed dog $114.00.
- Proof of rabies vaccination must be submitted when you apply. Licenses are issued at the Village Hall, 156 Depot St. You can apply here during office hours, deposit payment and information in the drop box to the left of the door, or mail it to P.O. Box 445, Footville, WI 53537.
- The next monthly Village Board meeting will be held Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street.
- Meeting minutes and agendas can be viewed in "Agendas" under the "Government" tab.
0% Interest Home Loans
- Interest-free loans are available to help qualified first-time home buyers with their loan, and to help current home owners and landlords rehabilitate their property.
- Projects may include a new furnace, roof, siding, or windows; plumbing, electrical, basement, or foundation repairs; lead-based paint removal; accessibility options, etc.
- For more information contact our Grant Administrator Barb Gabrielson at Crispell-Snyder - (800) 762-0665.
Village Rummage Sales
- Village Wide Rummage sales are coming! Mark your calendars for the weekend of April 24th.
- If you want to post a sale, check out the Footville Rummage Sale page on Facebook and list your address, times open, and items available.
Ezra Foote Memorial Manor
- Ezra Foote Memorial Manor has apartments for seniors or persons with disabilities. Rent is based on 30% of income with medical, sewer, and water deductible.
- Call Charrys Woodstock at (608) 751-6502 for more information on Ezra Foote Memorial Manor.
Americans with Disabilities Act
The Village of Footville does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. The Village does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may be forwarded to the Village Hall.