Welcome to Footville, Wisconsin
Monday - Friday 9am - Noon
Afternoon hours are available and vary. Please call for an appointment: 608-876-6116
Wednesday's starting Mid-April
In order to maintain the water mains and bring the best quality water to your home, the hydrants will be flushed weekly on every Wednesday.
The flushing works up sediment from the water mains. Keep this in mind when doing laundry or other activities that this temporarily discolored water could effect. It helps to remember:
Emerald Ash Borer
- The Village Office received notification that Emerald Ash Borer has been found within the Village and the homeowners are in the process of having the trees removed.
- Please check out the following information on the tree disease and contact an arborist if you feel you have a tree that may be affected or need to be treated. Emerald Ash Borer Information for Village Residents
- The next monthly Village Board meeting will be held Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street.
- Planning Commission Public Hearing, Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 6:45 p.m.
- Meeting minutes and agendas can be viewed in "Agendas" under the "Government" tab.
Request for Proposals
- The Parkview School District hereby requests proposals for the purchase of the Parkview Primary School located at 121 Janesville Street, Footville, WI.
- For more information visit: www.parkview.k12.wi.us/district/ItemsforSale.cfm
Ezra Foote Memorial Manor
- Ezra Foote Memorial Manor has apartments for seniors or persons with disabilities. Rent is based on 30% of income with medical, sewer, and water deductible.
- Call Charrys Woodstock at (608) 751-6502 for more information.
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day, Saturday, September 26, 2015 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., at the Evansville Police Department (10 W Church St, Evansville)
- Kids Krew for kids ages 5-12 on Monday nights in October & November from 6-7 p.m. at the New Horizon Church.
Americans with Disabilities Act
The Village of Footville does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. The Village does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may be forwarded to the Village Hall.