Welcome to Footville, Wisconsin
Monday - Friday 9am - Noon
Afternoon hours vary. Please call for an appointment: 608-876-6116
Wednesday's starting Mid-April
In order to maintain the water mains and bring the best quality water to your home, the hydrants will be flushed weekly on every Wednesday.
The flushing works up sediment from the water mains. Keep this in mind when doing laundry or other activities that this temporarily discolored water could effect. It helps to remember:
- The Village does have an ordinance on fires which states that no fire shall start or maintain a fire in any street, sidewalk, park or public place; or within 30 feet of any building or structure. For safety reasons, please refrain from starting a fire in your yard if you do not meet the distance requirement and never leave any fire unattended!
- Items allowable for burning: wood, leaves, grass, etc. Please do not burn your garbage, furniture, glass, etc. per DNR Regulations.
- The next monthly Village Board meeting will be held Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street.
- Meeting minutes and agendas can be viewed in "Agendas" under the "Government" tab.
- Looking for some help with yard work?
- Need some shopping assistance?
July 13-16 Youth Rocks, a youth group from the Methodist Church is looking to help those that may need some yard work, clean-up done, as well as shopping assistance. If you are interested in having someone come help you, please contact the Village Office at 608-876-6116 or email@example.com.
Ezra Foote Memorial Manor
- Ezra Foote Memorial Manor has apartments for seniors or persons with disabilities. Rent is based on 30% of income with medical, sewer, and water deductible.
- Call Charrys Woodstock at (608) 751-6502 for more information on Ezra Foote Memorial Manor.
- Saturday, June 20, rotary Pie Ride. Register at www.pieride.org
- Saturday, June 20, MDA Tub Run makes a stop in Footville on Depot Street. Stop down to check out the bikes, food vendors and band!
- Thursday - Sunday, June 25-28, 2nd Annual Patriot Days at the Footville Community Park. Softball Tournament, Fun Run/Walk, Food, Bands and more!
Americans with Disabilities Act
The Village of Footville does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. The Village does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may be forwarded to the Village Hall.