Welcome to Footville, Wisconsin
Village Hall Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 9am - Noon
Afternoon hours vary. Please call for an appointment: 608-876-6116
- The Public Works Department will be flushing the fire hydrants every Wednesday in order to keep the best possible water coming to your home.
- Please be aware of this on Wednesdays so you can avoid washing white clothes then, and any other activities that could be effected by the sediment that is being flushed out.
- If you experience problems with your water or sewer utilities after hours, please contact Jeramie Mielke at (608) 751-4206.
Footville Farm Days
- The Truck &Tractor Pulls will be held August 22-24, Friday evening through Sunday.
- Featuring Mini Rods, Antiques, Lawn Tractor Racing, and Kids' Pedal Pull - plus beer and food!
- For more information call Toe Town Tap at 608/876-6747
- The next monthly Village Board meeting will be held Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street.
- Meeting minutes and agendas can be viewed on the "Government" tab above.
All American PRCA Rodeo
- The Professional Rodeo is coming back to Footville this weekend, Aug. 15-17! It will again be located at the intersection of Hwy. 11 and S. Footville Road.
- Musical entertainment includes Ricky Lee and Southbound. Sunday is Family Day, and the Rodeo performance will feature Mutton Busting!
- Visit their website: http://allamericanprorodeollc.com/; find them on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/FootvilleRodeo or call 1-888-405-4742 for more information.
Footville School Building
- The fate of the Footville Elementary School Building (Parkview Primary) will be directed by a vote of the electors at the Parkview School District Annual Meeting and Budget Hearing on Monday, August 18 at 5:30 p.m. in the High School gym.
- Other agenda items include the adjacent Church Building and the 2014-2015 School District Budget.
- The Agenda can be seen on the District website: http://www.parkview.k12.wi.us/
Ezra Foote Memorial Manor
- Ezra Foote Memorial Manor has apartments for seniors or persons with disabilities. Rent is based on 30% of income with medical, sewer, and water deductible.
- Call Charrys Woodstock at (608) 751-6502 for more information on Ezra Foote Memorial Manor.
Americans with Disabilities Act
The Village of Footville does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. The Village does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may be forwarded to the Village Hall.