Welcome to Footville, Wisconsin
Village Hall Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 9am - Noon
Afternoon hours vary. Please call for an appointment: 608-876-6116
The Office will be closed Tuesday - Friday, July 15-18 for Staff Training.
- The Public Works Department will be flushing the fire hydrants every Wednesday in order to keep the best possible water coming to your home.
- Please be aware of this on Wednesdays so you can avoid washing white clothes then, and any other activities that could be effected by the sediment that is being flushed out.
- If you experience problems with your water or sewer utilities after hours, please contact Jeramie Mielke at (608) 751-4206.
Seniors' Produce Vouchers
- The Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program provides $25 produce vouchers to eligible senior citizens, based on age and income.
- Vouchers will be distributed at the Footville Village Hall, 156 Depot Street, on Wednesday, July 2 from 10:00-11:00 a.m..
- If you cannot get to this distribution site call the Rock County COA Nutrition Program at (608)757-5474 for other opportunities.
- If you have questions on the voucher distribution call the number above or call the Village Hall at 876-6116.
- The next monthly Village Board meeting will be held Thursday, July 10 at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street. PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE, due to the July 4th Holiday.
- Meeting minutes and agendas can be viewed on the "Government" tab above.
August 12 Primary Election
- A Partisan Primary, and a referendum for Blackhawk Technical College will be held Tuesday, August 12, 2014.
- Electors may register to vote: by mail until July 23; in the Clerk's office until August 8; or at the polls on the day of the election. Photo ID and proof of residency required to register.
- Applications to absentee vote by mail may be made until August 7. Absentee voting in the Clerk's office begins July 28, 2014.
- Call the Clerk's office at 876-6116 with any questions, or visit www.gab.wi.gov.
Post Office Changes
- Each household with a Footville Post Office Box should have received a notice in the mail from the US Postal Service about upcoming changes to the Footville Post Office.
- It is important that everyone complete the survey they received and return it in the prepaid envelope, so your opinion can be taken into consideration.
- A meeting will be held Monday, July 28 at 6:00 PM at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street to have your questions answered and get more information.
Ezra Foote Memorial Manor
- Ezra Foote Memorial Manor has apartments for seniors or persons with disabilities. Rent is based on 30% of income with medical, sewer, and water deductible.
- Call Charrys Woodstock at (608) 751-6502 for more information on Ezra Foote Memorial Manor.
Americans with Disabilities Act
The Village of Footville does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. The Village does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may be forwarded to the Village Hall.