Welcome to Footville, Wisconsin
Monday - Friday 9am - Noon
Afternoon hours are available and vary. Please call for an appointment: 608-876-6116
Message from Advanced Disposal
- Garbage and Recycling bins need to be out to the road by 6 a.m. on the day of pick-up.
- Please keep area around bins clear from snow & ice and salted to allow for collection.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Village office at 608-876-6116 or Advanced Disposal at 608-713-0307.
- Thanks for your cooperation!
ALL DOGS IN THE VILLAGE MUST BE LICENSED BY APRIL 1ST IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE STATUTE 174.05.
Village ordinance allows for 2 dogs per household. Fees are $11.00 for unneutered males or unspayed females; and $6.00 for neutered males or spayed females. You must have proof of rabies vaccination when applying for a license. Licenses will be issued at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street. Office hours are from 9:00 a.m. to noon weekdays, or you may send information to P.O. Box 445. There will be a $5.00 penalty for dogs licensed after April 1st, and you may also be fined $ 124.00 for each unlicensed dog.
- The next monthly Village Board meeting will be held Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street.
- Public Testing of election equipment will take place Tuesday, February 9 at 11 a.m. at the Village Hall.
- Meeting minutes and agendas can be viewed in "Agendas" under the "Government" tab.
Snow, Sidewalks and Parking
- Winter is here and it's time for a friendly reminder regarding snow removal from sidewalks and parking restrictions.
- When it's anticipated to snow 1" or more - all vehicles are to be off the streets immediately. Failure to be off the streets will result in parking tickets being issued and potentially a delay in plowing of the said street.
- Sidewalks are to be cleared of both ice and snow and ice within 24 hours after snow ceases to fall and be kept clear of ice and snow at all times. Failure to comply can result in a citation and a charge from the Village as noted in the ordinance (posted on the ordinance page).
ELECTION DATES 2016
- Primary for State Supreme Court on Tuesday, February 16, 2016. Polls open from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Spring Election on Tuesday, April 5, 2016.
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR PHOTO ID!!
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- You can now pay your water utility bills, court fines, or permit fees by credit card. Our processor is GOVPAYNET and they accept Master Card, Visa, AmEx, Discover and Debit Cards. Click the links below to be taken to the proper secure form.
- Water Utility Bills - use PLC #4148
- Court Fines - use PLC #4149
- Permits & Applications - use PLC #4150
The Village of Footville does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. The Village does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may be forwarded to the Village Hall.