Welcome to Footville, Wisconsin
Monday - Friday 9am - Noon
Afternoon hours are available and vary. Please call for an appointment: 608-876-6116
The Footville Community Park will be getting some updates next week!
We will be tearing out the tennis court and replacing with a full size concrete basketball court.
Please use caution when walking in the park next week and stay out of the barricaded/fenced area while we complete the project!
Any questions can be directed to the Village Office at 608-876-6116.
Brush & Grass Clippings
- Please refrain from blowing your grass into the streets. This will clog our storm drains and result in larger problems during heavy rains.
- The Village has two ways for you to dispose of your yard waste:
Roadside pickup Bag debris such as leaves and grass. Bundle branches up to 3” diameter and place cut end toward the road for pickup.
Take it to the compost area—Do not leave debris in the driveway area. Do not dump tires, garbage, household items, stumps, or logs in the compost area. This area benefits everyone, and it can only be continued if the rules are respected. Fines will be issued for illegal activity.
- The next monthly Village Board meeting will be held Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street.
- Planning Commission Meeting - Thursday May 5, 6:45 p.m.
- Listening Session with Andy Jorgensen, Thursday May 5th from 6:15 - 6:45.
- Meeting minutes and agendas can be viewed in "Agendas" under the "Government" tab.
Village Wide Garage Sales
- Village wide garage sales will be April 29-30, 2016.
- Check out the Garage Sale Facebook page at Footville Community Rummage Sale where you can see where sales are and list yours!
- Send your information to the Village office and we will make a map showing where sales are this year!
DOG LICENSES - PAST DUE!
ALL DOGS IN THE VILLAGE MUST BE LICENSED BY APRIL 1ST IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE STATUTE 174.05.
Village ordinance allows for 2 dogs per household. Fees are $11.00 for un-neutered males or un-spayed females; and $6.00 for neutered males or spayed females. You must have proof of rabies vaccination when applying for a license. Licenses will be issued at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street. Office hours are from 9:00 a.m. to noon weekdays, or you may send information to P.O. Box 445. There will be a $5.00 penalty for dogs licensed after April 1st, and you may also be fined $ 124.00 for each unlicensed dog.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- You can now pay your water utility bills, court fines, or permit fees by credit card. Our processor is GOVPAYNET and they accept Master Card, Visa, AmEx, Discover and Debit Cards. Click the links below to be taken to the proper secure form.
- Water Utility Bills - use PLC #4148
- Court Fines - use PLC #4149
- Permits & Applications - use PLC #4150
The Village of Footville does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. The Village does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may be forwarded to the Village Hall.