Welcome to Footville, Wisconsin
Village Hall Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 9am - Noon
Afternoon hours vary. Please call for an appointment: 608-876-6116
Trick or Treat hours are 4:00-7:00 p.m. on Friday, October 31
- The Public Works Department will be flushing the fire hydrants every Wednesday in order to keep the best possible water coming to your home.
- Please be aware of this on Wednesdays so you can avoid washing white clothes then, and any other activities that could be effected by the sediment that is being flushed out.
- If you experience problems with your water or sewer utilities after hours, please contact Jeramie Mielke at (608) 751-4206.
- Voter ID is no longer in place for the Tuesday, November 4, 2014 Election. Voting for Village of Footville residents takes place in the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street from 7:00am-8:00pm on Election Day.
- Electors who are not registered in the Village of Footville, or who have moved within the Village, can register in the Clerk's office through Friday, Oct. 31, or at the polls on Election Day. You must have proper ID and proof of residence. Please call the Clerk's office if you have questions.
- Registered voters may vote by absentee ballot in the Clerk's office through Friday, October 31, 2014.
- Curbside voting in your vehicle is available for electors who are not able to enter the polling place or Clerk's office.
- For any questions about voting in the State of Wisconsin, including online voter registration and absentee voting application forms, visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
- The next monthly Village Board meeting will be held Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street.
- The Village Board will hold a Public Hearing on the 2015 Proposed Budget on Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 6:45 pm at the Village Hall, 156 Depot Street.
- Meeting minutes and agendas - including the 2015 Proposed Budget - can be viewed on the "Government" tab above.
0% Interest Home Loans
- Interest-free loans are available to help qualified first-time home buyers with their loan, and to help current home owners and landlords rehabilitate their property.
- Projects may include a new furnace, roof, siding, or windows; plumbing, electrical, basement, or foundation repairs; lead-based paint removal; accessibility options, etc.
- For more information contact our Grant Administrator Barb Gabrielson at Crispell-Snyder - (800) 762-0665.
Yard Waste Composting
- The Village of Footville has two ways to help you dispose of your brush and yard waste. Please follow a couple rules to keep the programs accessible to everyone:
- Curbside Pickup - Yard waste can be bagged and set by the road. Branches up to 3" diameter and 4' long must be bundled and place cut end toward the road for pickup.
- Compost Area Drop-off - Yard waste and branches up to 3" diameter can be taken to the compost area and added to the pile. DO NOT DUMP tires, garbage, appliances, household items, stumps, or logs in the compost area. FINES WILL BE ISSUED for illegal activity.
- Curbside leaf collection will continue into November. Place leaves at the edge of the lawn, not in the road.
Ezra Foote Memorial Manor
- Ezra Foote Memorial Manor has apartments for seniors or persons with disabilities. Rent is based on 30% of income with medical, sewer, and water deductible.
- Call Charrys Woodstock at (608) 751-6502 for more information on Ezra Foote Memorial Manor.
Americans with Disabilities Act
The Village of Footville does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. The Village does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may be forwarded to the Village Hall.