Welcome to Footville, Wisconsin
Monday - Friday 9am - Noon
Earlier morning and afternoon hours are available and vary. Please call for an appointment: 608-876-6116
Footville Patriot Day 2017
Footville Patriot Day will kick off on Friday June 23, 2017.
Proceeds for the benefit will go to Vets Roll, and a memorial scholarship in honor of Cpl. Benjamin H.Neal.
Home Talent Game Friday June 23, 2017 at 6pm Evansville VS. Waterloo
CO-ED and Men's Softball Tournaments.
USA TUG of War Saturday, 6pm, behind the Fire Station
Glow Run Friday June 23, 2017 8:30 pm. race day registration starts at 8pm.
Music Saturday night 7pm - 11 pm music by X-Tatik
Fireworks Saturday night at dusk
Beer Garden and Dairy trailer all weekend
Dog Licenses 2017
All dogs in the Village must be licensed by April 1st in accordance with State Statute 174.05. The Village ordinance allows for 2 dogs per household.
· Fees: Unneutered males or unspayed females $11.00; Neutered or spayed dogs $6.00. Late fee after April 1st $5.00; fine for an unlicensed dogs $124.00.
· Proof of rabies vaccination must be submitted when you apply. Licenses are issued at the Village Hall, 261 N Gilbert St. You can apply here during office hours, deposit payment and information in the drop box in the door or mail it to P.O. Box 445, Footville, WI 53537.
- Forms are available under Village Information for your convenience.
- The next monthly Village Board meeting will be held Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall, 261 N. Gilbert Street.
- Fire Commission meeting Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 7 p.m. Footville Fire Department.
- Meeting minutes and agendas can be viewed in "Agendas" under the "Government" tab.
Reminder that it is illegal to blow grass clippings into the road way. failure to comply will result in fines.
Make sure to have dog's on a leash while walking them.
Just a friendly reminder to clean up Dog poop in and around the park.
The Public Works Department will be flushing hydrants on Wednesday's. Remember no whites on Wednesday's!
- The Village is now accepting reservation forms for the park pavilion for 2017. There is a $25.00 fee per request and no request is valid until the form and payment is received at the Village Office.
- Please call to request a form or download from the Village Information Tab.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- You can now pay your water utility bills, court fines, or permit fees by credit card. Our processor is GOVPAYNET and they accept Master Card, Visa, AmEx, Discover and Debit Cards. Click the links below to be taken to the proper secure form.
- Water Utility Bills - use PLC #4148
- Court Fines - use PLC #4149
- Permits & Applications - use PLC #4150
The Village of Footville does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. The Village does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. Questions, concerns, complaints or requests for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may be forwarded to the Village Hall.